Amul Butter Milk
|Product Name||Amul Butter Milk|
|Description||Pasteurized Buttermilk meets the PFA standards.|
|Packing||Poly Pack -500 ml, 6 Ltr|
SNF (%) 5.5
Acidity 0.8% Max
|Shelf Life||48 Hours from the date of packing if kept under Refrigeration below 8°C|
|Storage condition||Under Refrigeration (Below 8°C)|
- It is produced in very hygienic and clean atmosphere.
- Scientific bacterial culture in Amul Buttermilk improves digestion.
- It is conventionally packed in pouches and easily available at Amul Milk outlets spread all over major cities of India.
- Buttermilk is traditionally known as "Chhash" (Gujarat & MP), "Mattha" (UP & Delhi), "Tak" (Maharastra), "Ghol" (Bengal).
- Take a glass full in early morning in place of Tea, Amul Buttermilk will improve the digestive function.
- Replace your soup with Amul Buttermilk, it will give you dieting benefits.
- Take a glass of Amul Buttermilk after lunch / dinner for better digestion.
- Just give "Tadka" to Amul Buttermilk and use it as your "Dal".
- Add some coriander cumin and salt to Amul Buttermilk and your guest offering is ready.
- You can prepare Besan Kadhi from Amul buttermilk.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Amul Ghee is available in India as well as other country like UAE / Bahrain / Oman / Hong Kong / Sri Lanka / USA / Singapore / Qatar/ Australia / Saudi Arab / Japan /Hong Kong etc..
Amul Ghee is available in segments like Kirana Store / Modern Format store / Amul Parlors / Hotel & Restaurant segment / Railway Parlour.